Mybikeorhike - Bridges of Dublin Tour
What can I expect
- Linear walking tour passing all 18 bridges in Dublin City
- Learn about the Dublin Bridges and River Liffey
- Pass iconic landmarks
Discover the history of Dublin and its bridges that cross the River Liffey.
You will learn who built them, when they were built and why.
Pass plenty famous sites and landmarks from places such as Custom House, Chirch Cathedral, Guinness Brewery and much more.
You will have a local guide to bring you around the city to provie information on all the bridges.
The tour will consist of a linear walk which passes all of the 18 bridges that located in Dublin City that connect the North and South side of Dublin together over the River Liffey.
You will also see:
- Heuston Station
- Croppie's Acre Memorial Park
- Guinness Brewery
- Collins Barracks - National Museum
- The Four Courts
- Brazen Head - Oldest Pub in Dublin
- Christchurch Cathedral
- Temple Bar
- Stop for snack / refreshment
- Daniel O'Connell Statue
- The Custom House Exhibit (stop to visit)
- Famine Memorial
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship
- Bindon Blood Stoney's Diving Bell
- Grand Canal Docks