Titanic and Belfast City Day Tour by Train
Tour Type: Belfast Tour Operator: Railtours
What can I expect
- Day tour to Belfast City & Titanic
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour Ticket
- Round-trip express train ticket to Belfast
- Reserved train seats
- Entry to Titanic Visitor Centre
- Embark on a journey from Connolly Station to Belfast City, traveling through the Dublin suburbs before entering the charming coastal village of Malahide.
- As you continue, admire picturesque seaside views while passing through the coastal town of Skerries.
- Proceed through Drogheda and cross the impressive viaduct, offering fantastic views of the town. Further upstream, the River Boyne is the site of the historic Battle of the Boyne.
- Upon arrival in Belfast, a brief coach transfer takes you to the Hilton Hotel near the train station. From there, head to Belfast City centre and join the Belfast Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- This comprehensive tour encompasses not only the city centre, but also the Titanic Quarter, Falls Road, and the Peace Wall.
- A representative will guide you to the Belfast City Tour bus.
- Choose from multiple return times to Dublin from Belfast.